Thank you for your interest in Harvard’s Division of Continuing Education.
Whether you’re interested in professional development programs, taking a course, earning a certificate, or pursuing a full degree, we’re thrilled you’re considering joining our Harvard community.
Ready to take the next step?
Study at Harvard Extension School
- Learn more about Harvard Extension School.
- Whether you’re interested in taking a course, earning a certificate, or pursuing a degree, HES offers a variety of options to meet your interests. See Academics for an overview of HES courses and programs.
- You can find information on creating an account and registering for courses under Course Registration and reviewing important dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar. You must enter your code (below) during Pre-Registration prior to the term’s registration deadline in order for it to be applied.
- How to use your discount: During registration, please use UKG as employer and 2324UKGP for your discount code. Do not share this code with anyone outside of the organization as this information will be verified. This code must be re-entered each semester for the discount to be applied.
- The deadline to request support with the submission of the discount code for the January term is December 14thand for the Spring term is January 11th. You should expect to receive a response within 2–3 business days.
- If you have any questions about your discount code or enrollment in general, please contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com for assistance. In your email, let us know that you are from UKG so we can better understand and address your inquiry.
Enroll in a Professional Development Program
To take advantage of this discount, please follow these steps:
- Select an upcoming program offering on the Professional Development Programs website.
- Create a profile using your company email address and register using the code UKG_PDP_2324. This can be entered at the bottom of the first page of the shopping cart. Once you click “Apply Promo Code,” you will notice on the payment page that the tuition has been adjusted to reflect the discount. Registrations without a valid company email address will be rejected.
Please note the Professional Development Programs does not allow more than six participants from one organization in any single open-enrollment program to encourage diversity of industry and experience in the classroom. Should registrations from UKG exceed this limit, you will be notified and requested to select a different program offering.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, let us know that you are from UKG so we can better understand and address your inquiry.
Questions about this partnership or interest in a private PDP for your team/organization? Reach out to Kathryn Wight, Director of Partnerships.
Prepare for January Session & Spring Term Registration
Course registration for January and spring 2024 opens on November 6. Are you ready? Join us for a free webinar to learn more about the registration process so you’re prepared when course registration begins. Representatives from Enrollment Services, Pre-Degree Advising and Admissions, and Student Financial Services will present on our admissions process and stackable pathways, creating your student account, completing registration, and paying your tuition bill.
Can’t attend? Make sure to register so that you can receive the recording via email for your future reference. The recording will also be posted on the HES YouTube page.
Additional Harvard DCE Resources
Harvard Extension School offers career services to employers and current students. If you are hiring, we encourage you to promote your open roles through the Harvard Office of Career Services, where positions can be viewed by current degree students and alumni at Harvard Extension School. See instructions about posting open roles.
If you are taking Harvard Extension School classes and are interested in information on developing your career, you may find information about Career Services at Harvard Extension School.