Thank you for your interest in Harvard’s Division of Continuing Education!
Whether you’re interested in professional development programs, taking a course, earning a certificate, or pursuing a full degree, we’re thrilled you’re considering joining our Harvard community. Through your organization’s partnership with us, you are eligible to receive 10% off all DCE Programs (excluding programs for high school students). This includes the Extension School, and Professional Development Programs.
Ready to take the next step:
Study at Harvard Extension School
- Learn more about Harvard Extension School.
- Whether you’re interested in taking a course, earning a certificate, or pursuing a degree, HES offers a variety of options to meet your interests. See Academics for an overview of HES courses and programs.
- You can find information on creating an account and registering for courses under Course Registration and reviewing important dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar.
- You must create a MyDCE account in order to submit your eligibility documentation and receive the discount code.
- Log into your MyDCE account, By clicking the “Document Uploader” icon in MyDCE you will be redirected to the “Document Upload Form” where you will submit your EdAssist Verification Letter for review. On the “Document Upload Form,” select “EdAssist Verification” from the drop-down under the “Uploadable Documents” heading. Next, click the paperclip icon labeled “Attachment” at the bottom of your screen and select “Upload Files” to navigate to where the PDF file is located on your device. Finally, you must click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen to successfully submit the document for review. You will now see your document appear under the “Previously Submitted Documents” list with the date. Additionally, you will receive an email confirmation verifying your submission.
- The deadline to submit documents for the January term is December 14th and for the Spring term is January 11th. You should expect to receive a response within 2–3 business days.
- You must enter your code during Pre-Registration prior to the term’s registration deadline in order for it to be applied.
- How to use your discount: under the “Employer” field in registration, respond yes to the question does your organization have a partnership with DCE making you eligible for a tuition discount? Enter the discount code emailed to you within the discount code box. Do not share this code with anyone outside of the organization as this information will be verified with the EdAssist team regularly.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please email email@example.com.
Enroll in a Professional Development Program:
To take advantage of this discount, please follow these steps:
- Select an upcoming program offering on the Professional Development Programs website.
- Create a profile using your company email address and register using the code EdAssist_PDP_2324. This can be entered at the bottom of the first page of the shopping cart. Once you click “Apply Promo Code,” you will notice on the payment page that the tuition has been adjusted to reflect the discount. Registrations without a valid company email address will be rejected.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email let us know that you are from EdAssist so we can better understand and address your inquiry.
Questions about this partnership or interest in a private PDP for your team/organization? Reach out to Kathryn Wight, Director of Partnerships.
Additional Harvard DCE resources:
Harvard Extension School offers career services to employers and current students. If you are hiring, we encourage you to promote your open roles through the Harvard Office of Career Services, where positions can be viewed by current degree students and alumni at Harvard Extension School. For instructions on posting open roles please use this link.
If you are taking Harvard Extension School classes and you are interested in information on developing your career, you can find more information about Career Services at HES here.