Thank you for your interest in Harvard’s Division of Continuing Education.
Whether you’re interested professional development programs, taking a course, earning a certificate or pursuing a full degree, we’re thrilled you’re considering joining our Harvard community.
Ready to take the next step?
Study at Harvard Extension School
- Learn more about Harvard Extension School.
- Whether you’re interested in taking a course, earning a certificate, or pursuing a degree, HES offers a variety of options to meet your interests. See Academics for an overview of HES courses and programs.
- You can find information on creating an account and registering for courses under Course Registration and review important dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar. You must enter your code (below) during Pre-Registration prior to the term’s registration deadline in order for it to be applied.
- How to use your discount: During registration, please use Boston Children’s Hospital as employer and 2324BCHP for your discount code. Do not share this code with anyone outside of the organization as this information will be verified. This code will need to be re-entered each semester for the discount to be applied.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please email email@example.com.
Enroll in a Professional Development Program
To take advantage of this discount, please follow these steps:
- Select an upcoming program offering on the Professional Development Programs website.
- Create a profile using your company email address and register using the code BCH_PDP_2324. This can be entered at the bottom of the first page of the shopping cart. Once you click “Apply Promo Code,” you will notice on the payment page that the tuition has been adjusted to reflect the discount. Registrations without a valid company email address will be rejected.
Please note the Professional Development Programs does not allow more than six participants from one organization in any single open-enrollment program to encourage diversity of industry and experience in the classroom. Should registrations from Boston Children’s Hospital exceed this limit, you will be notified and requested to select a different program offering.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, let us know you that you are from Boston Children’s Hospital so we can better understand and address your inquiry.
Questions about this partnership or interested in a private PDP for your team/organization? Reach out to Kathryn Wight, Associate Director of Partnership Engagement.
Additional Harvard DCE Resources
Harvard Extension School offers career services to employers and current students. If you are hiring, we encourage you to promote your open roles through the Harvard Office of Career Services, where positions can be viewed by current degree students and alumni at Harvard Extension School. See instructions about posting open roles.
If you are taking Harvard Extension School classes and you are interested in information on developing your career, you may find information about Career Services at Harvard Extension School.